- Position Rostelecom as the largest provider of digital services and solutions in Russia, present in all market segments and occupying a leading position in the Russian market of broadband access and pay-TV services and services for Russian government authorities and corporate users of all levels.
- Develop a client proposal, which includes several concepts for holding an event.
- Recruit and train a team of promoters and supervisors.
- Purchase and produce equipment necessary for organizing an event and site branding.
- Install a large-scale playground for Rostelecom.
- Carry out promotions, photo contests, and award the winners.
- Increase population loyalty to the company in the Moscow region.
- We have developed the concept of an integrated advertising campaign in the format of a VR tournament based on the Beat Saber game and an online prize draw.
- For the tournament, we produced mobile gaming VR zones, the design of which was made following the customer's brand book.
- Together with Rostelecom, a large-scale photo contest was held. As a result, 40 residents of the Moscow Region became owners of free Internet for life, and 696 residents of the Moscow Region received free.
- Internet for 12 months.
- Fifty-eight cities of the Moscow Region took part in the action. Twelve thousand residents of the Moscow Region took part in the promotional events held.
- A base of profile journalists has been developed for more than 240 media outlets from more than 60 cities and other settlements of the Moscow region.
- We provided the organization and information coverage of socially significant events held for residents of 20 settlements of the Moscow Region. Some of them: include a festival dedicated to the celebration of Victory Day (Noginsk, Mozhaisk), a set of events for the Days of cities (Stupino, Noginsk, Balashikha, Lyubertsy, Podolsk, Golitsyno, Klin), etc.